Food as Medicine Group Cooking parties!
VEGAN | WHOLE-FOOD PLANT-BASED | NUTRITARIAN
Are you passionate about plant-based eating and using food-as-medicine, or new to it and still learning? Want to share this exciting information with your family, friends or colleagues in a fun and festive environment? Imagine having a chance to get together and inspire your friends/family and share a transformational experience where you learn plant-based health and nutritional information and cooking techniques. Everyone has fun in the kitchen meanwhile enjoying delicious, fresh, health-giving foods! Veg-Appeal is offering just that experience to be held in the comfort of your own home, or in a centralized location.
You and your guests learn to cook hands-on (or demo style) in a relaxed, familiar environment. You choose the date and time, along with the menu. Everyone learns and comes away from the experience enlightened about a new, healthier way of eating and preparing food. And you get to enjoy the delicious meal!
Suggested Menus (including appetizer, main course and dessert)
Choose from the following menus, or customize your own based on your tastes and goals! All menus are created using plenty of fresh, whole foods, free of oil, gluten and preservatives. Recipes are innovative and simple to create!
- Fresh Mex Fiesta - A healthy twist on traditional tacos, enchiladas and fixings. This idea is great as a completely raw menu!
- An Evening in Tuscany - Enchant your guests with a romantic Italian menu created from flavorful ingredients like sun dried tomatoes, olives, basil and more!
- Healthy Indian Classics - Filled with the pungent aromas of India and super tasty!
- Asian Flair - Fresh foods at their best with amazing, flavorful sauces to accentuate farm fresh produce.
- Comforting Favorites - Comfort foods are the BEST, especially when they are guilt free!
- Brunch Munch - Weekend morning indulgences made healthy. Start your day with light & delicious twists on your favorites!
Our cooking party format is appropriate for 5-16 guests. If you are planning an event for 3-4 guests, please check our group cooking lessons page.Length of party
Cooking parties are generally scheduled for 3 hours.Pricing
Parties for 5-16 guests are priced from $400 - $750, depending on the number of guests, timing and menu. Groceries are not included, but the instructor can bring some specialized ingredients, if needed, and can do the shopping for a nominal shopping and grocery fee.Questions? Ready to Plan your Party?
Contact us at 858-735-9148 or firstname.lastname@example.org