Food Camp Weekly Meal Plans & Guides (Eat like Tracy & Jenn!)
The Food Camp Program and Guides are each based on a global cuisine along, with specific whole foods, you’ll choose and prep each week to create easy, weekday meals that are perfect for busy working people. Each comprehensive guide includes recipes, shopping lists and meal plans that help you learn recipes and techniques that will set you up for immediate success in following a healthy oil-free plant-based diet with simple, delicious, nutritious meals for your week, and go-to meal ideas for the rest of your life.
Using these guides, guesswork and decision making are taken out of the equation!
They help you to step into a healthier diet by setting aside your weekly Food Camp Day, where you follow the guide, shop and meal prep. Using these guides, guesswork and decision making are taken out of the equation!
Our lives are dictated by what we choose to put our effort into. Every day we invest our time on certain tasks. I would argue that time in the kitchen equates to better health outcomes. As we often say, "We'd rather have you spend time in the kitchen now rather than the doctor's office later." What we choose to put on our forks and spoons daily has one of the greatest impacts on our health, the lives of animals, the planet and our wallet! Eating more at home is generally more nutritious and will save you money (either now, or with sick-care costs).
- More Fresh, Colorful Food
- Faster Metabolism
- Better Nutrition
- Satisfying Meals
- Better Digestion
- More Energy
- High Fat, calorie dense foods
- Counting Calories
- Excessive Exercise
- Worrying About Protein versus Carbs
- With our step-by-step plan, you will have success early in your path towards a healthier diet.
- No guess work. We make enough decisions in our lives – take a break for a week and just follow our plan!
- Each week includes a detailed shopping list and weekly meal plan.
- Each week includes instructions for a Prep Day where you make the sauces and basics needed to create fresh meals during the week in 15-30 minutes. Includes a list of easy, healthy snack/dessert ideas.
- Each week has a unique “flavor theme” to cut down on the number of ingredients needed to create delicious, colorful meals.
- All recipes are new, exciting and full of flavor yet still simple to create.
- You learn the planning skills to have success in your new whole food, plant-based lifestyle – each week has a recommended meal plan at the end of the e-book.
Simply choose the theme you'd like to explore this week or the weeks ahead and get started. We take the decision fatigue out of meal planning and make your life easier ... and healthier!
Mediterranean theme recipes include: Chickpea Burgers, Green Smoothies, Breakfast Cookies, Sweet Strawberry Vinaigrette, Dijon Ranch Dressing, Probiotic Hummus, Homemade Mayo, Mediterranean Kasha Bake, Barley Salad with Italian Tofu Bites, Falafel Wraps, Ribollita Soup, Make-it-a-Meal Salad, Tuscan Beans and Greens and Dark Chocolate Truffles.
Asian theme recipes include: Red Bean Stew (Rajma), Simple Miso Soup, Breakfast Collard Wraps, Tangy Miso Sauce or Dressing, Thai Almond Sauce, Anti-Inflammatory Quinoa, Spiced Brown Basmati Rice, Teriyaki Tempeh Tidbits, Bok choy/Broccoli Tempeh Stir Fry, Curried Red Lentil Soup, Simple Thai Bowl, Ginger Noodle Bowl, Make-it-a-Meal Salad and and Orange Delight Dessert.
Mexican theme recipes include: Beluga Lentil Chili, Green Smoothies, Overnight Oats, Pepita Vinaigrette, Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, Chipotle Cheese Sauce, Tofu Sour Cream, Cheesy Rice and Bean Bake, Baja Bowls, Creamy Mexican Lentil & Greens, Make-it-a-Meal Salad, Tofu Zucchini Scramble and Cinnamon & Raisin Chia Rice Pudding