Revitalizing Your Health: A Roadmap to Wellness & Weight Loss
DATE & TIME: Saturday, August 19th from 11:00 am - 3:00pm
WHERE: Cooking 4 Life - 9145 Chesapeake Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
PARKING: Large parking lot
COST: $90 or two people for $170
Join us for this half day workshop to learn about the link between diet, weight-loss, heart disease, cancer and diabetes! We will cover what to include, what to avoid (and why) along with several delicious recipes throughout our day. Please come with a big appetite! This class is ideal for those who cannot commit to a multiple week class series and who are tired of being sick and want to do something about it! Every bite matters!
Also, learn how to make (and taste!) these deliciously easy-to-make “every-day” favorites (listed below) with a HANDS-ON component!
This information would typically be covered in 4 classes, so we are condensing the material into a single day to super charge your learning! You will save time & money by attending this workshop ... 4 classes in 1 day, a $120 value for $90. Register with a friend or family member and save! The information quite possibly could save your life.
Topics to be covered include:
1) How Foods Fight Obesity, Heart Disease, Cancer & Diabetes
2) Fueling up on Delicious, Low-Fat Foods
3) Discovering Dairy & Meat Alternatives
4) How to Navigate the Grocery Store, Meal Planning and Eating out Healthfully
Also, learn how to make (and taste!) these deliciously easy-to-make “every-day” favorites!
- It's Easy Being Green Super Smoothie
- Probiotic Hummus with Veggie Crudites & Crackers
- Collard Wraps with Sunflower/Almond Pate
- Eggplant "Meat"balls served over Zoodles with Chunky Marinara
- Berry Delicious Oat Bars
In advance, please watch the documentary Forks Over Knives on Netflix or Amazon Prime, or rent a copy from the library. This will give you an excellent base of knowledge from which to build. A
Optional book, CANCER SURVIVORS' GUIDE: (free to download the PDF at the link below)
Space is limited. Join us today!