Kickstart Your Health: The Power of Food for Healthy Weight Management – 5 week class
DATES: Thursdays — January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8 — 5 week class
TIME: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
WHERE: The Conscious Cook — 10225 Barnes Canyon Rd, Suite A110, San Diego, CA 92121
PARKING: Large parking lot right in front.
INCLUDES: A delicious plant based dinner each class, live in-class food demos, recipes, educational materials and the 21 Day Weight Loss Kickstart book by Dr. Neal Barnard (valued at $25.99)
COST: $30 per class — 5 classes @ $30/class = $150 total
Are you ready to be at a healthy weight and look & feel energized in 2018? And are you ready to do this without starving yourself but instead eating loads of delicious food? I don’t know about you but we love to eat! Join plant-based cooking and nutrition expert Tracy Childs, for this 5-week class where we’ll show you the tools that will lead you to weight loss, disease prevention & incredible energy! We’ll show you how to make (and taste!) 15+ scrumptious recipes that are quick & easy. We’ll lead you to empower yourself to start your journey to better health! In a public health climate where 68% of adults in the U.S. are overweight or obese and millions have diabetes, the need for a lifestyle change is greater than it has ever been. Empower yourself to start the journey to better health today! Check out these testimonials (scroll down) from a few of our class participants.
Sign up now for your opportunity to:
- Enjoy samples of all the foods prepared in the classes. Yum!
- Learn the reasons behind why eating plant foods is so good for the body through understandable and interesting DVD lectures presented by world-renowned physician and nutrition expert Neal D. Barnard, MD
- Save time and effort at the grocery store and in the kitchen by implementing the practical tips learned in class.
- Ask questions about how to choose produce, what to look for on nutrition labels, how to fit cooking into your busy schedule, and more…
- Improve your health using natural foods instead of expensive drugs and supplements. Most participants in this class will not be experts on how to prepare plant-based meals. They will attend because they are interested in keeping themselves and their family members healthy and satisfied with the food they eat every day. Just about everyone will be interested in learning recipes that the whole family will enjoy. Come and learn, too in a relaxed and enjoyable learning experience where you get to sample lots of new recipes and learn inspiring nutrition information you did not know.
Space is limited. Join us today!