Fresh Start 2016 Lunch & Learn
The holiday season is over, and we (may) have indulged (just a bit) in overly rich foods and treats. But now it is a brand new year and we are starting it out by adding more light and fresh fare to our menu! This is the perfect time to learn new go-to everyday recipes to reset your body after the holidays. In this class we will:
- Explore foods that will help your digestive system operate at it’s best.
- Taste a cleansing new “grab and go green drink” recipe.
- Learn why foods that are easy to digest can lead to a boost in overall health.
- Learn to add more high-water content, fermented and high fiber foods for improved gut health.
Join us this month as we present your new favorite, recipes, and generous samples of all dishes.
- Morning Glory Green Drink
- Savory Greens and Grains Bowl
- Tangy Miso Dressing
January 2016 Cooking Locations, Dates & Times
Campus Point Dining Room
Two Time Options to Join in the Fun!
Wednesday, January 27nd, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 27nd, 12:45– 1:15 p.m.