Spring Into Better Energy!
Spring is in the air, and it’s time to energize! We are focusing on light, yet energizing green veggies and filling whole grains. These yummy and delicious dishes featuring spring greens and grains will surely become family favorites! In this class, we will:
- Discover health-enhancing benefits and ease of including more greens and grains in our meals.
- Learn easy recipes that are nutritious and quick to prepare.
- Try a filling, delicious breakfast idea with a new twist on an old favorite.
- Learn by doing with our added “hands on” component to this class.
Join us as we learn and sample the following recipes:
- Collard Wraps with Sunny "Cheese"
- Creamy Breakfast Rice Pudding
- Lemony Quinoa Salad with Cranberries
- Roasted Asparagus with Breaded Nut Crumble
April 2016 Cooking Locations, Dates & Times
Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine (SCIM)
10820 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
Friday, April 29, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 30, 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
City Heights Wellness Center (CHWC)
4440 Wightman St. Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92105
Saturday, April 23, 10:30-12:00 p.m.