Revitalizing Your Health: A Roadmap to Wellness & Weight Loss
DATE & TIME: Saturday, July 22 from 11:00 am - 3:00pm ** Also offered Sat, August 19th if you cannot make the July date.
WHERE: Cooking 4 Life - 9145 Chesapeake Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
PARKING: Large parking lot
COST: $90 or two people for $170
Join us for this half day workshop to learn about the link between diet, weight-loss, heart disease, cancer and diabetes! We will cover what to include, what to avoid (and why) along with several delicious recipes throughout our day. Please come with a big appetite! This class is ideal for those who cannot commit to a multiple week class series and who are tired of being sick and want to do something about it! Every bite matters!
This information would typically be covered in 4 classes, so we are condensing the material into a single day to super charge your learning! You will save time & money by attending this workshop ... 4 classes in 1 day, a $120 value for $90. Register with a friend or family member and save! The information quite possibly could save your life.
Topics to be covered include:
1) How Foods Fight Obesity, Heart Disease, Cancer & Diabetes
2) Fueling up on Delicious, Low-Fat Foods
3) Discovering Dairy & Meat Alternatives
4) How to Navigate the Grocery Store, Meal Planning and Eating out Healthfully
Also, learn how to make (and taste!) these deliciously easy-to-make “every-day” favorites!
- It's Easy Being Green Super Smoothie
- Probiotic Hummus with Veggie Crudites & Crackers
- Collard Wraps with Sunflower/Almond Pate
- Eggplant "Meat"balls served over Zoodles with Chunky Marinara
- Berry Delicious Oat Bars
In advance, please watch the documentary Forks Over Knives on Netflix or Amazon Prime, or rent a copy from the library. This will give you an excellent base of knowledge from which to build. A
Optional book, CANCER SURVIVORS' GUIDE: (free to download the PDF at the link below)
Space is limited. Join us today!