Energizing Foods to Fight Sugar Addiction Half-Day Class
DATE & TIME: Sunday, April 30th from 11:00 am - 3:00pm
WHERE: Cooking 4 Life - 9145 Chesapeake Dr, San Diego, CA 92123
PARKING: Large parking lot
COST: $90 or two people for $160
Kick the sugar addiction! Join us for this half day workshop to learn about the link between diet, weight-loss, insulin resistance and diabetes! We will cover what to include, what to avoid (and why) along with several delicious recipes throughout our day. Please come with a big appetite! This class is ideal for those who cannot commit to a multiple week class series and who are tired of being sick and want to do something about it! Every bite matters!
This information would typically be covered in 4 classes, so we are condensing the material into a single day to super charge your learning! You will save time & money by attending this workshop ... 4 classes in 1 day, a $140 value for $90. Register with a friend or family member and save! The information quite possibly could save your life.
Topics to be covered include:
1) Understanding the Most Common Form of Diabetes, Type 2
2) How to Devour More Plant-Foods to Prevent (& some cases reverse) Diabetes
3) The Power of Your Plate & Grocery Cart
4) Scrumptiously Slimming Tips for Maximum Weight Control
Also, learn how to make (and taste!) these deliciously easy-to-make favorites!
- Speedy Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oats
- Rainbow Sprout Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Mexican Miso Soup with non-dairy Sour Cream
- Enchilada Casserole with Mexivegan Cheese
- Chocolate Cherry Nirvana Smoothie
Space is limited. Join us today!