Helping individuals and groups achieve their health goals
through a whole-food, plant-powered and planet-friendly way of
eating; specializing in healthy, vegan cooking classes in San Diego
Healthy Eating Support Networks
We offer regular sessions in homes or workplaces where people with similar health goals receive personalized instruction, view cooking demonstrations, sample food, share ideas, ask questions, and get encouragement.
• Form a group to meet weekly or monthly with your Veg-Appeal Healthy Eating Facilitator. There is a four-session minimum.
• Meetings can be held in your home or workplace.
• Your group will decide your theme for the meetings, whether it be weight loss, heart healthy meals, just healthy eating, even gluten-free meals or meals specific for diabetics. You decide!
• Each meeting will focus on a different aspect of using whole, plant-based foods by providing cooking instruction and discussion of the ingredients and nutritional benefits.
• In addition to the food preparation demonstrations and tasting, you will receive suggested shopping lists and recipes so you can practice at home.
• The interactive sharing of ideas and experience in the Healthy Eating Support Network is encouraged.